Every neighborhood has that one house where the grass is constantly yellow with weeds so high, they’re climbing up the house. Children likely think it’s haunted. Boo Radley lives there. Most people don’t want that house. They want a nice green lawn that’s well-kept and inviting. It’s hard to relax in a backyard of dirt and fried grass. If your grass is starting a look a little creepy in the summer heat, Blade Cutters can provide grass help to the Munster area.
Turning Your Lawn Back to Green
Every lawn is a little different, but here are some of the things we can do to promote healthy growth:
- Grass seed: Our team educates themselves on how grass grows. We’ll get you the best grass seed for your lawn.
- Soil Testing: Sometimes the reason your grass won’t grow is because necessary nutrients are lacking in your soil. We’ll test the soil and then fertilize if needed to promote grass growth.
- Watering: Watering your yard every morning is an important step to getting grass to turn green, but this can be incredibly time consuming for most people. Blade Cutters provides landscaping services, and we would be happy to help install a sprinkler system in your yard.
- Mowing: Mowing your grass is more than just hacking it up a bit until the next week. Blade Cutters leaves grass at a height that will promote the growth of plentiful, healthy grass and crowd out weeds in your yard.
- Aeration: Have you ever been to a golf course, and it’s full of holes on the green or fairway? That’s because it’s been aerated. Performed in the summer or fall, aeration allows nutrients and water easier access to the roots, which makes the soil healthier and promotes easier drainage.
Contact Blade Cutters for More Information
If you’re a Munster resident in need of some grass help, contact Blade Cutters. We’ll be happy to come out to your yard for a look and recommend a course of action. You can call us at (219) 661-8206 or send an email to email@example.com. We look forward to helping you take care of your lawn!